The Basic Life Support (BLS) Providers Course is a video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support.
This course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
BLS Providers teaches skills using the American Heart Association’s proven Practice-While-Watching technique, which allows Instructors to observe students, provide feedback and guide students’ acquisition of skills. With their student manual for the course, students receive the new Pocket Reference Card, designed to provide quick emergency information to the rescuer at any time.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
After successfully completing the BLS course, students should be able to:
- describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- describe all the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- perform high-quality CPR on adults, children, and infants
- describe the importance of early AED use and demonstrate using one
- provide effective ventilations with a barrier device
- describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.
For information, please contact
Dion : +6221 5910360 , +62 81384231344
email : firstname.lastname@example.org